SAPP - Server extension for Halo PC/CE
The old site is RIP, but the global server that handles the auto-update is up.
Also here is the full documentation written by 002 with updates to the latest version: SAPP Documentation Revision 2.5
Nowadays you can find me on Discord: sehé°°#1113
Try out the latest and new experimental features in my server:
Sapp 10.2.1 (2017.12.26.)
The [halo-bug-fix] from the previous version is now disabled by default since it caused crashes for some people. You can enable it with the [new] object_sync_cleanup command for testing.
Sapp 10.2 (2017.12.25.)
- [halo-bug-fix] Network synchronized objects are now cleaned up properly, this fixes the issue when objects stuck in the map and players couldn’t spawn after a while in long lasting games with intensive object spawning.
- [new] New command for the LuaAPI: spawn_projectile This function spawns a projectile at the specified location, optionally with the specified rotation. See the documentation for more info.
- [new] The EVENT_OBJECT_SPAWN LuaAPI callback now takes a new parameter if the object spawning was issued from SAPP or Halo. See the documentation for more info.
- [fix] Fixed the command description of the spawn command.
- [fix] Added missing usage info for kills, assists, deaths, health, shield and score commands.
- [fix] Fixed a bug in cmd_add command when adding custom commands with arguments not working properly after using it more than once.
- [fix] The uptime command now shows the real system uptime above 50 days too.
- LuaAPI version is now 184.108.40.206
SAPP for Halo PC
SAPP for Halo CE
The license of SAPP can be found here.